Dear Eliza and Max

Monday, April 10

Where's my toothbrush?

I was on the phone after dinner, and Rick was getting Max ready for bed while also taking out the trash. When Rick was out of the apartment, Max came into the kitchen and asked, "Where's my toothbrush?" He has a habit of throwing it when he's done brushing, so we've found it face down in the living room, under his bed, at the bottom of a box of toys. He once went 2 days without brushing his teeth because we couldn't find the brush. "It's wherever you threw it," I said, and when Rick came back into the house, they went to look for it.

A few minutes later, Rick called me into the bathroom. They had the vanity cabinet open, and Rick was holding our longest screwdriver. "Where's your toothbrush Max?" Rick asked. "Show Mommy."

Max proudly pointed underneath the sink. "In the pipe!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home